Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cruisin' for me, a Special for You!


Well, the time has finally come...Kurt and I are here in Puerto Rico--after a couple of rather long but pleasant flights.  We set sail tomorrow with a whole bunch of wonderful Stampin' Up! ladies and their guests on our Southern Caribbean Cruise!  Yikes!  I can't believe it!!  Let's hope the only cookies we toss are into our mouths! :p

We were so busy these past couple of months that I didn't have time to get excited...Well, I'm excited now! :)

Our first cruise--and our first vacation as a couple in a long time!  It'll be a fun and exciting adventure!  Thanks to all of you for your help and support!  Couldn't have done it without you! :)

While I'm gone, I will be holding a Cruise Special! For every $50 that you order online through my website, you will receive a free new In Color Classic Stampin' Pad and package of 8-1/2" x 11" card stock when the new Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog comes out July 1st!!

There will be five new In Colors coming out, so with a $250 order, you can get all five new stamp pads and matching card stock FREE! This is in addition to any hostess benefits that you would receive!

Orders must be placed online through my web site at http://stampinsmile.stampinup.net/, and must be placed between Saturday, April 23nd and Monday, May 3rd.

I'll share some pictures from the cruise as soon as I return!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin' Smiles from Puerto Rico!
jane

No comments:

Post a Comment