Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Honor Our Mothers

Mother's Day is just around the corner and I thought I would dedicate my April Craft Project Central Project to Moms.  I am also doing a version of this project with some very cute and talented girl scouts coming up real soon.  I'll have to take some photos of them working on their projects and share them with you!  I know their moms will be so happy to receive a handmade gift from their daughters...I know I am.  Mari already brought home a creatively and beautifully wrapped Mother's Day present that she made in art class--with a handmade card that is watercolored.  I'm very happy with the card and the wrapping!  What could possibly be all wrapped up?  It's a good thing I'm away or I might not be able to wait til Mother's Day to open it! :)

Anyway, back to my project.  Here is a photo of my Mother's Day Album in a Tin,  The belly band is not only decorative, the fabric flower is actually a pin that Mom can wear, attach to her hand bag, headband...  It's two gifts in one! :)



Please visit us at Craft Project Central to see many more very creative projects.  Under the "News" heading there are free projects for you to try!  I'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Smiles!
jane

No comments:

Post a Comment