Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Who says "Chivalry is Gone"?


Actually the phrase is "Chivalry is dead" but that sounds so morbid...  Anyway, I just want to thank heroes Calvin and Mike for helping the "Damsel in distress".  (Do I qualify as a "damsel"?)  Well, you get the picture.  I got in the car to come to work this morning and "click, click, click" was all I got when I tried to start the car.  And, would you believe, only three weeks ago DH-Kurt's car battery died....hmmm, that's kind of wierd to me.  Normally we're off on Fridays, but since Kurt is going to Thailand next week for 2-1/2 weeks on a humanitarian mission with the Air Force Reserve...we're working today.  I know, you're probably thinking, how "humanitarian" is it to go and pull teeth?!  Believe me, the people they help are so appreciative...   Meanwhile, I'll be here holding down the fort.  The girls and I will be heading to Anaheim over spring break.  The dance team will be participating in a competition.  They have been practicing very hard since the beginning of this school year.  Of course, there will be lots of time for Disneyland... :)

Anyway, Calvin came over lickedy split and jump started the car--I drove to see Mike at Kapahulu Auto Repair and he changed the battery just like that!  Thank you so much! :)
I will post some fun stuff later...Just wanted to say thanks!
Stampin' Smiles!
jane

No comments:

Post a Comment