Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy February--Season of Love!

It's hard to believe January has come and gone and 2010 is well under way!  I have a lot of catching up to do!  Craft Project Central is blossoming right before our eyes!  Please stop by and visit!  For now, I'll share with you my February project that posted yesterday!  Yours free for referring a friend!


This Valentine's Mini Fold Out Album is a cute Valentine’s Day project to make for a special someone or to keep for yourself with photos of your special someone! {♥} It’s kind of like the Explosion Box albums just in a more compact package. ("Mini" means about 3" x 3" when it's folded up).

I invite you to visit Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Stampin' Smiles!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment