Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

New Blog Header made with My Digital Studio

Hello There!  I know, second post in one day...I was just so excited to share with you...



How do you like my new blog header?  I made it this morning with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio!  Oh my goodness...the possibilities are endless!  There is so much to do besides "Scrapbooking" and there are so many great ways to scrapbook Stampin' Up style!  So far, I've made baby cards, thank you cards, post cards, stationery, my blog header...  I'm still working on my calendar and photo book projects.  One of my photobook projects is a book for DD2 to put in a time capsule.  She is in kindergarten and when she is a Senior, they will open it up.  How cool is that?  I made a traditional 6 x 6 album for DD1 just two years ago and with the latest and greatest advances, DD2 will have a digitally scrapbooked version.  I know digital scrapbooking has been around, it just wasn't Stampin' Up style...Now I have all my favorite stamps, colors, designer paper and embellishments in digital version to play with! :)

We are having our 4th Annual Holiday Stamp Camp this Sunday and I will be doing a My Digital Studio demonstration...I can't wait!  I know after they see it, the ladies are going to love it just as much as I do!  Of course, I'll never give up my stamps--this is just another way to play!

I am so excited about My Digital Studio and would be happy to share it with you!  Please contact me if you and your friends would like to see a demonstration and/or set up a fun stamping event!

With Christmas around the corner, I am happy to help with any of your Christmas needs.  Whether it be letting friends/family know about your wish list, helping you with the gift of stamping for someone, design/prep for Christmas cards, favors, giftables...  I will custom wrap any gift ordered through me at no charge.

Happy Stampin'!
Jane

Shop online, get some cute project ideas, see my upcoming events on my Stampin' Up webpage...
http://stampinsmile.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment