Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas is in the air!

Hello!  Today I had the good fortune of spending the morning with some wonderful ladies at my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.  They made 15 cards-5 each of 3 designs and took home cards with envelopes and the spool of ribbon featured in today's designs. It was so nice to meet with new and cherished friends to spend time stamping!  The morning started off not so good when I burned my hand while baking brownies.  Then, when I was setting up the table, I dropped it on my toe while trying to baby my burnt fingers. :(  Anyway, like a little kid, I soon forgot about my owee as soon as the stamping started!

Thought I'd share the cards with you:



Here they are one-by-one...The first one is a gatefold card featuring one of Stampin' p's  most popular stamps and Decor Element, Dasher.  It is one of the under $10 stamps on the last page of the Catalog and Idea Book.  Notice the shimmeriness?  (Is that a real word?)  Anyway, I spritzed some of our new Champagne Shimmer paint on after I stamped the Dasher image and it makes the card stock so shimmery.  It must be a real word. :)



Here is the card open.  The salutation is from the stamp set
"Four the Holidays" in the Holiday Mini:



Next is a card inspired by a photo in the Holiday mini.  The Idea Book & Catalog and Mini Catalogs that come out throughout the year are filled with fabulous ideas, samples and supply lists for the projects are available.  If you ever see anything you like and want to know what products were used to make it, I will make sure to get that information to you--just send me an e-mail or give me a call!  I can also help you order anything you may not have and/or teach you how to use something you do have. ;)

Grateful Greetings is the stamp set used for this card. 
"Christmas Greetings" in Chocolate Chip ink is stamped inside .
I really like the variety of holiday greetings in this set.  There are greetings for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day and a thankful thoughts stamp which can be used anytime:



The Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and Ornament Punch
coordinate beautifully to make this simple but elegant card
a great card to send to friends and family! 
In this age of  e-mails, twittering, and texting,
everyone will appreciate a hand-stamped creation . :)




Thanks again ladies for cheering me up!
We also had some yummy noodles--Thanks, Joni!
And those "dangerous brownies"! eek!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stampin'!
jane

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me join last minute! I don't know whether I'm coming or going these days! It was good stamping and even better getting the HK goodies after!
    Pianomo roll, here I come!

    ReplyDelete