Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!


SU! deal of the week, October 6th
Go check it out via my Demomstrator online store.  Starting today,Stampin' Up! has begun to feature a "Weekly Deal" in the Online Store.  Selected items will be discounted for just a week while supplies last.  All items are found in the current catalog.  The discount will appear in your shopping bag when you check out.  These are the discounts as I have checked them out.  They also appear to be valid on an online order via a demonstrator's website.



  • Chevron Folder - $7.95 down to $5.96 (25% discount)
  • Essentials paper piercing pack -$7.95 down to $5.96 (25% discount)
  • Festive Paper Piercing Pack - $7.95 down to $5.96 (25% discount)
  • Petite Curly Label punch - $12.95 down to $9.71 (25% discount)
  • Squares framelits - $26.95 down to $20.21 (25% discount)
  • Today and Everyday My Digital Studio download $14.95 to $7.48 (50% discount)


The My Digital Studio Download is 50% off; the others are all 25%.  Great deals!  
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you...
Stampin' Smiles,
jane

No comments:

Post a Comment