Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's been a while...

Oh my, time sure flies! I have a ton to share with you!  Some really great projects have posted over at Craft Project Central since the last project I  posted--I have some catching up to do.  First, this super cute Teacher Appreciation Desk created and shared by Michele--get details and instructions at Craft Project Central.


Almost makes me want to be a teacher...ha, ha!  I wouldn't last a day...I salute all teachers!  Thank you for all you do!  By the time I'm posting this, most children are already out of school...It's ok, you can get a head start on next year or make one for your child's summer school teacher(s).  You could modify it and make one for just about any occasion.  Thanks, Michelle!

The next project is an elegant wedding ensemble designed by Sonya.
   Wow!  I wish this was around when we got married!  (Which by the way was 15 years ago this month on the 10th.)  This ensemble looks even more elegant in real life!  If you or someone you know is getting maarried, you will definitely want to check this out.  Sonya makes all kinds of beautiful invitations!
Thanks for sharing, Sonya!


Jacque created the next project, Tropical Party Stationery Set.  The box opens up to reveal compartments for four regular size cards and envelopes, four mini note cards and envelopes, and four gift tags. Also included in the box is a little address book, a little holder for postage stamps, and also a pen holder.  Thanks, Jacque!


I can't wait to try this technique!  The next project at Craft Project Central is another page to add to your Technique Page collection.  Naoko shares with us this beautiful Butterfly card.  Thanks, Naoko!


Brenda, affectionately known as the "Punch Queen" has created yet another cute punched creation.  This time it's a Fireman Pop Up Gift Card Holder.  Love it!  Thanks, Brenda for all your wonderful creations!


And, I'll end this post with my May contribution to Craft Project Central.  It's a Memo Board using Stampin' Up!'s Island Oasis Designer Series Paper--which I think is so perfect for Hawaii, tropical vacations, etc....  This project can be adapted by changing the paper.  The right side features Stampin Up!'s Definitely Decorative Chalkboard Elements.  It comes in sheets and can be cut to any size, shape and applied just about anywhere!  The possibilities are endless!


I hope you enjoyed these projects...Head on over to http://www.craftprojectcentral.com/ to see this and more great projects like it. And don't forget to join us on Facebook if you haven't already. Upload your versions of our Craft Project Central projects and be entered into a drawing for a free one month subscription!

Stampin' Smiles!
jane

No comments:

Post a Comment