Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

SAB is almost here!

Hello!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday!  I enjoyed spending time with my family!  It's not often we have time to sit, relax and play games...  The children received a number of games this year and we have been playing all of them...over and over.... :)  Some are classic like Twister, and some are "new and improved" like Pictionary Man...  Either way, it's great quality family time!

In between, I've been stamping--Here is one of the cards I made for a Sale-A-Bration Swap.  You'll want to stay tuned and come back again to see all the great cards I receive back...I can't wait!  Sale-A-Bration starts on January 5th.  An excellent opportunity to earn FREE STAMPS!  Please call me to book a party, workshop, free customized class...  Visit my Stampin' Up website to view the Sale-A-Bration  and Occasions Mini catalogs.  I'm sure you will love them as much as I do!   I'll have my new class and event schedule up by the 4th...  Save-the-date...Our next Stamp Camp is coming up on February 21st!



Happy New Year!  Happy Stampin'!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment