Just in time for Valentine's Day, our new Heart Treat Cups coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch.
Heart Treat Cups (#120435) and the coordinating Sweetheart stamp set (#120415) will be available for purchase on January 5, 2010.
While this is not a limited-time offer, we are not certain how long the initial inventory (earmarked for Valentine's Day) will remain in stock. It is possible that the Heart Treat Cups may be backordered for a short time prior to Valentine's Day.
The coordinating Sweet Treat Padded Envelopes (#116802) and the Full Heart punch (#113693) are available for purchase now.
Here's a cute card using the new Heart Treat Cups:
Sweetheart stamp set
Bashful Blue textured card stock
Old Olive textured card stock
Real Red textured card stock
Whisper White card stock
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Heart Treat Cup
Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon
Full Heart punch
Scallop Edge punch
- Adhere strip of Bashful Blue textured card stock to center of card.
- Adhere to Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon to card.
- Stamp Be Mine in Old olive ink on square of Whisper White card stock.
- Punch out center of heart image with Full Heart punch. Insert Heart Treat Cup and fill.
- Peel off adhesive cover and adhere Heart Treat Cup to a second square of Whisper White card stock to seal the cup.
- Punch scallops from Real Red textured card stock with Scallop Edge punch. Adhere scallops to back of Whisper White square.
- Adhere Whisper White square to card.
Thanks for dropping in! Happy Stampin'!